Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Ornament from a Friend


A little parcel arrived in the mail on Monday, all the way from the US, from my dear friend Carol.

I was very excited to receive this gorgeous ornament (the design is by Plum Street Samplers from the 2011 JCS Preview magazine) from Carol - she has stitched and finished it so beautifully. The funny thing is that I've not long stitched this same design myself, intending to give it to another stitching friend. As I liked it so much I was going to restitch it for myself sometime, well, now I don't need to! lol.

I can't wait to hang this on our Christmas tree in a few weeks time! 

9 comments:

barbara said...

What a lovely gift from Carol!
:)

Zeb said...

Truly a gorgeous piece of work :)

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous gift from Carol.

Scrap said...

just adorable !!!

kisses from the Paris

Robin said...

Cute cute cute!

Debbie said...

Very pretty ornament!

Carol said...

Such a darling gift from Carol!

Lynn said...

Carol has stitched a real beauty!

Patty C. said...

Your ornament is beautiful ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...