Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The happenings around here

Hello everyone

can I just say how lovely it was to read your comments on my last post - they sure do brighten my day, and I appreciate them so much :)

Another week has rolled on by and soon it will be the 1st December, amazing how fast Christmas is approaching this year.  I've been trying to get all my little handmade gifts finished early this year so I can start some new projects before the year ends. I have a few stitched pieces finished but I can't share them just yet, all will be revealed in the next few weeks!

I came across this pattern for a cute crochet candy cane ornament recently so I just had to make some up as candy canes are Hannah's absolute favourite sweet treat.



I've also made up several crochet face wipes, which are to be a Christmas gift, I haven't actually tried these out myself yet but they feel lovely and soft. Pattern can be found here.


Look at this monkey in the bath the other night - too funny as she knew I was planning to wash her hair lol.


Hannah and I have been trying out some new recipes lately for our lunchboxes and these honey biscuits were a hit last week. The recipe came from here.

 
I'm already looking forward to the coming weekend - Hannah is going to be on a float in the local Christmas parade Saturday and then we're off to do some major Christmas shopping.
Enjoy the rest of the week, see you soon x

7 comments:

ollie1976 said...

great little gifts! The biscuits look delish
-Jen

Cathy B said...

That little Hannah keeps getting cuter and cuter! Have fun shopping this weekend!

Lynn said...

Your candycane finish is so sweet!
I love that pic of Hannah! She reminds me of my granddaughter Oceanne. She likes to put on her googles when she takes her bath.
Thanks for the link to the cookies. I have to bake both this week and next for our church.

Widge said...

Those biscuits look sooooo good! might need to pop over, look at the recipe and never actually get around to baking them....

Rowyn said...

Hannah is too cute and funny!

Great crochet projects, and those biscuits look very tasty.

Unknown said...

mmmm might have to try those bikkies....

Lana said...

I love your Candy cane cozy's! LOL...You have to share photos of Hannah in the parade!! I can't wait to see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...