Friday, March 25, 2011

A "Pink Stitch" Finish

Here's another little piece I finished stitching a couple of evenings ago. This is for my Pink Basket.


C is for Cure by Lizzie Kate
stitched with recommended threads, 32ct white belfast linen
pattern can be found here

The weekend is almost here and I'm looking forward to a stitching afternoon with Kath and our friends tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping to get a couple of new projects underway so I'll be back soon with my progress report!
~Katrina~

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for the link to the pattern. You've done a great job with it and I definitely love all that pink.

Tatkis said...

Lovely pink finish!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Blu said...

Lovely finish!

Marina NOSTROMO said...

Very nice, I like it, great and amazing!
Welcome to my blog: http://fullmoontheedgeofthesoul.blogspot.com/

♥ Nia said...

Lovely =) congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...