Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look What's Arrived

A few goodies have arrived in the mail lately and I've been meaning to share some pics.



Firstly, its been awhile since I had any new stitching stash so I was so excited when my latest order arrived from Amy . I'd been reading lots of great things about the latest Blackbird Designs book, and it didn't disappoint me at all :)



I also ordered the latest Just Cross Stitch magazine, which has the cutest Country Cottage Needlework chart, G is for Girl, in it, and as well, CCN's Sheep in the Meadow, which I'm planning to stitch for Hannah's 3rd birthday in May.


Also turning up recently, another addition to my craft book library - what else but a crochet book filled with lots of lovely, lovely projects.

I'm definately going to make one of these :)


And finally from Tessa in Australia, some Just Nan charts that I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive from a recent giveaway. Tessa also sent some Australian chocolate treats for us, so yummy they were devoured very quickly!!


Thanks again Tessa for the wonderful parcel :)
well, I'd better get going and get out the door to drop Hannah at daycare and then onto work. Have a fun filled day xx
~Katrina~

10 comments:

Patty C. said...

You are so blessed - Congrats & enjoy your lovely stash !!

Nancy said...

Don't you just love it when the mailman delivers new stash! Enjoy!

Deborah said...

Wonderful stash! You will love the BBD book.

staci said...

Awesome new stash...enjoy!

Andrea said...

Great new stash! I love, love, love the new BBD book!
Have fun!

Giovanna said...

I received the BBD book + assorted stash yesterday - don't you just love a mail day like that? :-) Enjoy!

Scrap said...

this is wonderful, I love BBD !
congratulations !
kiss de France

Carol said...

I just ordered the BBD book myself, Katrina--can't wait till it arrives. Enjoy all the new stash--can't wait to see what you make first :)

Tatkis said...

Such a cute books and patterns! Love the BBD book!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

MiniBinoy said...

wow!! you got such a beautiful blog and many things to admire!!:)love your finishes..pls visit mine when time permits..:)
www.ministreasuretrove.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...