Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Gift Sharing

This morning I thought I'd show you a couple of the handmade gifts I made. I had a few others planned but didn't quite get there with my good intentions, lol. Maybe next year :)

This "Mrs Perkins" (pattern by Melly & Me) was given to our niece Alice -


Another "Mrs Perkins", this time for our friends' little girl, Abigail -



A stitcher's wallet for Kath, made in Kath's favourite colour -


with a little cross stitch on the other side - Petit Chat, a freebie by Tralala. I stitched this in Kiwi Belle Soie thread.


Another wallet for my friend Wendy. Wendy does lots of paper crafting so I thought this may come in handy for storing all her bits and pieces.


On the other side, I stitched Blessed are the Pure in Heart by Little House Needleworks -


I received a few crafty gifts myself from friends so I'll be back tomorrow to share some pics :)
Bye for now!
~Katrina~

12 comments:

Karen said...

Such cute finishes... love the giraffes! Hope you have a great new stitchy year.

Deborah said...

Wonderful finsihes! I love the giraffes.

Lynn said...

Those giraffes are adorable! I love all your finishes.

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous gifts. I love the LHN Pure of Heart.

April Mechelle said...

Those are the cutest gifts !! Can't wait to see what you got !!

Sarah said...

The giraffes are really adorable! Sometimes I feel like I need to have children just so I have an excuse to make Melly and Me patterns!!

Harmien said...

What sweet gifts. The wallets are beautiful. Great idea!!

Patty C. said...

Beautiful work and such lovely gifts -
Best wishes for the New Year !!

Natalia said...

Great gifts !! I love your finishes and all your fabrics are so much fun..

Meadows08 said...

Love the giraffes and I've found a site that sells the pattern already! My 14 year old DD LOVES giraffes!

The stitchers wallets are great too! Did you use a pattern for that?

Jan said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing, Katrina!! Happy New Year!

Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous work! I love those giraffes. They make me smile!|
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...