Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Rules update

Its a rainy Monday morning here, and its certainly alot cooler today than what it was over the weekend. Shortly I'll be heading off to drop Hannah at daycare and then onto work, but I just wanted to share my latest Christmas Rules pics.

Kath and I have both stitched as far as we could go on this now - the last of the charts have been purchased from Amy (and a few other patterns!!) and I'm hoping they turn up this week sometime.






Do you think I can get this done before Christmas - we'll see!! lol. Enjoy your day :)
~Katrina~

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Melissa said...

Great job! I definitely see a Christmas finish.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I think you can finish it! You seem to be progressing quickly. I love the brighter colors!

Christine S said...

It's beautiful, Katrina! The more I see of this design, the more I think I might need to stitch it.

Giovanna said...

It's just lovely!

Nicole said...

Beautiful progress Katrina! I need to get back to mine!!

Stitcher said...

I love this one, and of course you can finish it. :)

Lisa said...

What lovely progress on this, you're sure to finish it by Christmas. Not sure if you've said before, but what fabric colour are you stitching it on, the floss colours, even the white, really stand out, I love it.

Daffycat said...

This looks fantastic, Katrina!

Paisley said...

You're making good progress! I bet you can finish it before Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...