Thursday, April 08, 2010

Outside Fun

What was I saying a few days ago about the lovely weather? Anyone would think that winter has arrived here already - since Monday its been raining on and off and quite chilly, I've even got my winter boots out, ready to wear to work later :)

Anyways, here's a few snaps from over the Easter weekend of Miss H enjoying the sunshine and her new swing slide set that friends have generously given us, and hanging out with our kitty Poppy, who hasn't featured on here in quite some time.







I'll be back soon with a stitching update - over Easter I started a project for Hannah's 2nd birthday coming up soon as well as making good progress on My Lady's Quaker. Have a good rest of the week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness - Miss H is really growing up :)

Lynn said...

Lovely photos, your daughter is so cute! Poppy looks like she is very good with her too.

Nicky said...

What a cutie - isn't it great when they can get outside and play - always seems more fun than being stuck indoors.

Kathy A. said...

Whew, finally catching up. Love your posts. Your Easter stitches were gorgeous. and Hannah - just too sweet!

Andie said...

Oh my gosh! Hannah has gotten SO big!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...