* Accept the award
* Thank the person who gave you the award
* Add a link to the person who gave you the award
* Put the award on your blog
* Write 10 things about yourself others might not know
* Pass the award on to 10 others
Ten things you might not know about me, in no particular order -
1. This month my DH and I celebrate twenty years since we first met, the week after I turned 16 years old. We also celebrate our five year wedding anniversary in October.
2. I have an obsession with being organized - at home, and at work. I tend to write list after list of my things to do including meal planners!
3. When I was 18, my only brother was nearly killed in a bicycle accident. This changed my whole outlook on life and it determined my career field. I'd been studying chemistry and biology during my first year at unversity so changed my major the following year to study psychology and rehabilitation to be able to work with people with disabilities.
4. My first full time job after university was working as a bakery assistant in a local supermarket. To this day I can not eat many sweet cakes :)
5. My two nanas both taught me how to knit and sew when I was a small girl. I used to make my own dolls clothes. But it wasn't until I was in my mid twenties that I got my very own sewing machine.
6. I have a visual impairment but its not necessary for me to wear glasses.
7. My other hobbies include reading, going out to the movies, shopping and hanging out with my family.
8. My mum is my best friend - we see each other most days and talk on the phone everyday several times.
9. DH and I have owned a business for the past seven years in partnership with another couple.
10. If I could travel to anywhere in the world, I'd like to visit the Antartic.
The rules for the Sunshine award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post
* Pass the award to 12 bloggers
* Link the nominees within your post
* Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
As many of my favourite stitching blogs have already been awarded these, I'm going to share some blogs that I've been enjoying lately. These belong to some fellow kiwi crafters: