Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lots of Kisses

Back in winter I bought a knitting book that has a lovely summery girls cardigan in it that I thought I'd like knit for Hannah. Well, its taken me ages to track down the right wool for it but I found this pink wool the other day.

Isn't it so pretty, and its so soft too.

I've even got the perfect needles to use - these oak needles are from Tasmania, Australia.

So I'll be casting on to start this wee project as soon as my holidays begin, which are now only five days away!

3 comments:

CindyMae said...

Beautiful colors, can not wait to see it all done!

Kim B said...

Oh Katrina! How beautiful! I can't wait to see it this finished up on your gorgeous girl! That pink is delicious!

Blu said...

What a lovely and soft looking pink! Those needles are really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...