Thursday, December 17, 2009

All Things Christmasy

This week has been slightly less hectic then the previous few so we've been able to get the Christmas tree and decorations up. Now I'm really into the Christmas swing of things! lol.

This is the little fabric tree that I bought the kit for when I went to the Craft Fair in September. I've made two of these, one for my Mum and one for us. I can see more of these being made next year :)

This is a very special decoration given to me last year by Kath - I have had this one out on display all year - its too pretty to be put away.

Some special angels - another treasure given to me by Kath (the first angel), and one made by me.
The little tree we have for my Mill Hill ornaments - I didn't make one this year so that will be on the agenda for early next year.

And our tree, which now of course, includes Hannah's special ornaments - ones she has been given or has made at daycare. This year she made a painted polystyrene boot - its so cute!

And of course, there's the other special ornies I've been given over the years by friends and family.

Hannah's 2009 Santa ornament


I've been in bit of a stitching slump over the last week or so, which is probably because I've been so tired but last night I pulled out some fabric and thread to start a new project. I was very inspired by Staci's recent finish, its so gorgeous so make sure you check this one out - I just have to stitch this one myself!

4 comments:

Blu said...

That "tree" is adorable. That hardanger heart is gorgeous. That unbelievable fat non-red Santa is cute.
Ok. So they're all amazing. Your tree with all the ornaments is wonderful!

Kathy A. said...

I love your fabric tree. Your other trees and your angels are all beautiful.
I think the most special are the ornaments our children make.
My sons are 33 and 35 and I have ornaments on the tree they made when they started school. I just cant bear to part with them.

Kim B said...

Beautiful decorations! Handmade decorations are the best. And such a lovely tree!

Lois said...

What a lovely fabric tree! What beautiful decorations too. Every year when I unpack the ornaments for the tree it brings back so many memories and I think that's one of the nicest things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...