Saturday, January 13, 2007

Nice to be Home

I arrived home Thursday night from a few days away. Kimberley and I had a great time, shopped until we dropped, going to the movies - Night at the Museum, Eragon and the Holiday, and trying out some new restaurants out including a yummy Thai one. So its nice to be home again. I'm back to work on Monday and I actually think I'm looking forward to it, crazy I know, but it will be good to get back to the "normal" weekly routine of things:)

Today's it my Dad's birthday so tonight we're all going to a barbeque at our friends Bruce and Alison's house, as Alison is also celebrating a birthday this weekend. Stitching wise, I'm working on City Stitcher Country Stitcher, only the second house to go now. While I was away I finished the Beekeep design and also made a small start on LHN's Apples, the colours in this one are so pretty. Anne very generously offered to send me more of the threads I needed for Evergreen and they have just arrived in the mail this morning, so I'll now be able to get on and finish this one. Thanks again Anne :)

I was going to share a few pics now but Photobucket is not cooperating at all today, has anyone else had trouble with it over the past few days? anyways, I'll try again later.

Off to have some lunch now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Nice to see you :) ... thank you for the lovely Birthday card :)

Carol said...

Welcome home - happy birthday to your Dad!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Welcome back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...