While catching up on a few blogs this morning I spotted that I've been tagged by Lisa and Rava. Better late than never :)
The rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they are listening to.
Dakota – Stereophonics
Running - Evermore - a kiwi band
Deciphering Me - Brooke Fraser- another NZ singer
Who Knew - Pink
Fall at your feet - Crowded House
Distant Sun -Brooke Fraser (acoustic version of Crowded House's Distant Sun)
Somebody to Love - Queen
I have to tag seven people now but as alot of the blogs I have visited seem to have done this already, anyone who'd like to feel free :)
I have also been tagged by Margaret and have to post 5 weird things about myself or my pets. Umm, I'm sure I can think of a few!
1. I have an aversion to birds - for some reason they give me the hebie gebies. It goes back a few years, probably since I was a kid and there used to be alot of magpies around the trees near my primary school. I would purposely walk the long route to school to avoid them. At university in one of my psychology classes we had to work with pigeons and I used to bribe my fellow classmates so I wouldn't have to handle them!! The worse for me is when a bird accidently flies inside, whether it be at work or in a shop somewhere. I make a quick exit until its gone!
2. My DH and I have been together for almost 17 years but married less than one year. We started seeing one another the week I turned 16.
3. An unusual family fact - my mother's maiden name is Ross and when she married my Dad her surname become Rosser, only adding 2 letters.
4. I'm an organised freak - at work and at home, even with my stitching!!
5. Strange fact about my cat - she likes to hang out in the strangest places around the house -lays outside the toilet door, sleeps on the coffee table, and no sooner is the hallway linen cupboard door open she's making a beeline straight for it, to get herself in there :)
Its a long weekend coming up here, have Friday and Monday off work due to both being public holidays. Yay, but its going to be a pretty full on few days - out tonight with friends, then my cousin Donna arrives tomorrow to stay so she can attend her school reunion, we have my cousin's surprise 21st birthday party on Sunday and then our friends' wedding on Monday, perhaps I should have taken Tuesday off work too!