Sunday, September 10, 2006

Needleroll SAL Participants

Hi everyone, sorry I'm a little late in posting this list, well, late for me since its now Sunday afternoon here in New Zealand, lol. I hope I haven't missed anyone out :)

Katrina - Rose Sampler by Little House Needleworks
Karoline - My hearts Content -Lorri Birningham
Gail - Santa roll - Lorri Birningham
Andrea - Shepherds Bush Shepherds Roll
Andie - Victoria Sampler's May/Lily of the Valley
Rava and Anne - both stitching a Shepherd's Bush roll.

We had a wonderful night out on Friday night and were taken out to Vidals Winery for a beautiful meal. Afterwards we went into town to a bar so it became bit of late night or early morning should I say, lol. Then yesterday morning after having brunch at one of the local cafe's, we checked out some of the new houses being built in the new subdisions of Havelock North - where Glenn will be fitting several new kitchens in the next few months. Just amazing the size of some of these houses.

At the moment there's a spring festival on in my home town so Mum and I went along to check out an art and craft exhibition yesterday afternoon. I used to belong to this group but gave it away last year due to being busy with wedding preparations. The group had put on a wonderful exhibition, very inspiring, and it was great to catch up with few of my friends that I've not seen since my last time at the group's meetings last year.

Its been raining off and on again since late yesterday so there's goes my gardening plans for today. Instead I've been catching up on a few emails and will stitch later on. I've also got two small projects to kit up- I've finally decided what to stitch for the SBEBB Smalls Exchange and I've got a small gift to stitch this week.

and once again, thanks for all the great comments about Friday's post, its just wonderful to hear from you.

Hope you're weekend is going well whatever you might be up too!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

well I've been too busy to read your blog... I've missed the SAL

Unknown said...

I hope to join you all on the next one--- waiting on a chart :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...