Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kaths Ornament revealed

Kath has now received the ornament I stitched for our August exchange, Christmas Cheer by Heart in Hand, and what do you know, I finished it into a small hanging buttoned pillow!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(the pic is a bit blurry as my camera batteries were almost flat)

Last night was a very productive evening: I not only made up my autumn exchange but I also finished the ring pillow, it didn't take as long as I thought it was going to. So rather than start another on another exchange, I decided to get out a wip, Little House Needleworks Season of Rest, after being all inspired by Cathy's recent finish, Season of Growth.

Its now exactly 14 days until I start my 10 day holiday break and Mum and I fly to Australia, wahoo!!

16 comments:

Carol said...

What an adorable ornament - I am sure Kath is thrilled with it :-) I am so jealous of you going to Australia :-)

BeckySC said...

Your ornament looks great, Katrina! Congratulations :)

Susan said...

Cute ornament! Have fun in Australia with your mum. I wish I could go to visit my mum :)

Cathy said...

Very cute ornament!

You're going to love stitching the LHN pillows - they stitch up quickly!

Lisa said...

Kath's ornament is very cute, I'm sure she'll love it :o)

Nicki said...

Really cute - you did a great job! You'll be able to make buttoned pillows in your sleep at this rate :)

KarenV said...

Great ornament Katrina, I love the way you finished it!

Karoline said...

Your ornie is lovely, congratulations

Michelle said...

Too cute! You are an expert at these! Loved the pics of your house. Enjoy your trip!

Wendy said...

What a lovely exchange giftie - and I love how you finished it. Those LHN patterns are wonderful, especially the Seasons ones. I'm going to have to break down and order 1 or 2...wait there are 4 seasons aren't there? I guess make that 4 patterns LOL.

Alison said...

Katrina, your stitching always looks fantastic even if the pic is blurry! :)

Stitch or no stitch said...

Lovely ornament Katrina. Your exchange friend will love it.
Have a wonderful visit with your mum.

Margaret

Cindy said...

That is such a cute ornament! Great job with that and I am sure that Kath will enjoy it!

Chelle said...

Beautiful finishing! I must learn to make pillows like this and how to cover buttons.

Bea said...

Dear Katrina,
finally I could take a look at your recent finishes and pictures. I saw such lovely pieces and your Leanne House package. Wonderful! Can't wait to see it sewed. I love that project too.

tkdchick said...

beautiful ornie I'm going to have to do that finishing sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...