Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Progress Pics

It looks like we're in for a dreary day here, drizzly rain and cold. I know what I'd much rather be doing then heading off to work! Its the monthly staff only day at work where we have training for half the day and then after lunch we can all do some catch up work - with no client interuptions happening its surprising what you can get done. I've got a meeting with the accountant on Friday so I will spending most of the afternoon getting together all the recent financial year's information - oh joy :)

as promised yesterday, here's my latest progress on the Christmas Elf Fairy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last week I made great progress on the wedding sampler. This really needs to be done and off to my framing friend before I go to Australia next month.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The supplies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that some stash arrived last week - this month's Crescent Colours Monthly Bits threads from Stitching Bits and Bobs (all autumny colours), Mirabilia's Easter Fairy kit, and two charts that my friend Shelley had ordered for me, Fancy Works Lavender Rose Sewing Case and Abbey Lane's Sonata. Shelley and I hope to SAL on the sewing case, perhaps getting together over a couple of Sunday afternoons.

Enjoy your day :)

14 comments:

Karin said...

Great progress on the wedding sampler and on the Christmas Elf.

Nicki said...

You've done a lot on the wedding sampler and Christmas Elf looks great too! :)

Christine S said...

Wow, both look excellent!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Ooohhh... I like that sewing case!! Your stitching is gorgeous!

Sasha Farina said...

They both look beautiful!

Cathy B said...

You're making great progress on both projects!

Karoline said...

Great progress on both wips

Margie said...

Your current projects are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Both pieces are beautiful! Your wedding sampler is such pretty colors and will be gorgeous framed!

Lisa said...

Very neat!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Everything looks wonderful. I love the wedding sampler!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Both projects are coming along beautifully!

Carol said...

The wedding sampler is gorgeous!!!

Jenn said...

Your Christmas Elf is coming along nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...