Sunday, May 01, 2005

Finishing Off Frenzy

Next weekend is my stitching group's annual exhibition so I've spent a lot of time over the past few days "finishing off" pieces so they can be displayed. Its perfectly ok to display unframed work, etc but its been a good excuse to spend the weekend sitting at my sewing machine rather than doing jobs around the house, lol. My housework and laundry is up to date though!

now for some pics
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Welcome - Brightneedle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Victorian Violets - Sweetheart Tree

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Glenn's stocking - Robert by Shepherds Bush

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my stocking -Tina by Shepherds Bush

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this year's ornies

5 comments:

Carol said...

Your finished truly look fantastic! I wish I had the talent to finish like you do :-)

Kitty Couture said...

They're all great. You've been very creative and found just the right finishing idea for each project! Well done!

Kiwi Jo said...

wow Katrina, what lovely finishing. I love the wooden "tree" you have your ornies displayed on.

Kiwi Jo said...

wow Katrina, what lovely finishing. I love the wooden "tree" you have your ornies displayed on.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Katrina you've done an amazing job with each and every one of them!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...