Thursday, May 12, 2005

April Round Up and May Goals

My goals for April were:

To Finish:
Real Roses - yes, and it was framed in time for our exhibition

To start:
Emerald Mermaid by Mirabilia - yes
Two Ursula Michaels Christmas ornaments - yes

To make up:
Just Nan Dragonfly scissor purse when done - stitched but yet to be "finished"
ornaments already stitched this year - all done

April was a very productive month as I also stitched a couple of extra projects :
Victorian Violets - Sweetheart Tree
Welcome - Brightneedle

So my goals for May are:

start the Celtic Band Sampler - stitchalong with Dani from Canada
restart Stoney Creek's Noah's Submarine after being inspired by Dani's progress!
two Christmas ornaments - Love and Hope by M Designs
make a start on my stitched gift for my Seasonal Exchange partner
Indigo Rose's Nanna's Afghan for the freebie SAl on the Needle and Thread BB
continue on Elizabeth stocking

My rotation for May will be:
Sundays - stocking stitching
Monday-Thursday - alternate weeks on Noah's sub and Emerald Mermaid
one night a week - CB Sampler
Friday and Saturdays - ornaments or small projects.

hopefully I can stick to this plan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...