Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A - Z about me

I've spotted this on a few blogs this week, including Carol's, so thought it would be interesting to do it too,

Accent: New Zealandish, lol. Apparently I use alot of Kiwi slang!
Bra size: 36C
Chore I hate: Cleaning the shower and oven!
Dad's name: Barry Edgar Rosser
Essential make-up: mascara and lipstick
Favorite perfume: Have two - Eternity by Calvin Klein, Gucci Rush by Gucci
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: Waipukurau, New Zealand
Interesting fact: Getting married in just over 6 months!
Job title: Manager
Kids: None
Living arrangements: With my fiance and cat Pudd Pudd, in our own home that we built.
Mom's Birthplace:Waipukurau, New Zealand
Number of apples eaten in last week: none, but does homemade apple sauce count?
Overnight hospital stays: 0
Phobia: Birds
Question you ask yourself a lot: Should I be worrying about that?
Religious affiliation: Anglican
Siblings: 1 brother, Marcus,29 yrs old
Time I wake up: 6.30am most mornings.
Unnatural hair color: My hair is quite dark at the moment and is due for a colour next week. Late last year I got blonde highlights for the first time and loved them only they really dried my hair out.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Peas
Worst habit: Snacking before dinner!
X-rays: 1 about 9 years ago when I had back pain.
Yummy food I make: Lasagne, pasta salad dishes, Muffins
Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...