Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The week so far

Where are the days going to at the moment? No sooner has one week started, then its ended again! We've been quite busy at work lately which always makes the days go by quick. I found out today that a disability services conference that I thought we'd be able to attend in Wellington, which is only just over three hours drive away, we now have to go to Auckland for it. My co-worker and I fly there on the night of the 10th March and then return the following evening. So there won't be any time for visiting any needlework shops unfortunately :(.

I got most of my wedding "tasks" done last week with a few extras. My Mum has been really great, helping me out where she can with ideas and suggestions. She is already so excited, I can just imagine what she will be like come October!

I got a lovely surprise from Glenn over the weekend too. He's organised for us to go to Wellington on the 5th and 6th March to see Neil Diamond in concert! We are going on a bus from here with about 20 others on the Saturday morning and staying the night in Wellington after the concert. Looking forward to it already, I haven't been to a concert in years. I think the last one I went to was during my uni days and was Crowded House?

It hasn't been so hot here for the past few days which has been great - actually able to sleep at night, lol.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oooo, a concert! Sounds like fun!! How's your Petal Fairy doing? I'm working on putting arms on mine right now :-) You haven't gotten back to me yet - when is your birthday??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...