Friday, February 25, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question



Do you participate in round robins? If so, how many have you participated in? Do you participate in more than one at a time?

I haven't participated in a round robin for some years now. I used to, and used to enjoy them too, until I got stung in two I was in at the same time. In both cases, my piece was almost due home. One had been travelling around the world for nearly a year, and the other, well, who knows where it ended up. Then and there I decided that I wouldn't do any more unless it was with people that I knew that would keep up their end of the bargin, so to speak.

I'm always very impressed when I see piccies of completed round robin pieces posted on the boards, some people are very clever with the themes and ideas that they come up with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...