Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Stitching Goals for December, and 2005

Here is a recap on the goals that I set for November:
1. Sue Hillis Design - Victorian Christmas Tree ornament from the 2003 Just Cross stitch Magazine. Done and posted to Sweden
2. True Blue Friends by Paw Printings . All stitched - just needs to be framed
3. An ornament for Mum - Forget me not in stitches ornie from this year's JCS mag, needs to be made up
4. Shepherd's Bush Beehive freebie yes
5. And more on SB's Robert Stocking. no

For December my goals are:

1. L*K Chocolate Lover - Never a day without Chocolate
2. One ornament for an exchange - can't decide what to do, keep changing my mind!

I've also been thinking about what I'd like to stitch in the new year. The list keeps growing daily!! But here are a few of the projects I'd really like to work on:

Mirabila - The Emerald Mermaid
Shepherd's Bush stockings - Robert, Elisabeth, Mary and Sophie
Long Dog Sampler - Mouline Rouge
The Silver Lining - Dream Lover
Lavender and lace - Celtic Autumn using a conversion I found on one of the boards
Drawn Thread - Winter into Spring, Summer into Autumn, the Souvenir Sampler
Shepherd's Bush - Wandering Shepherd, Sophies Roses and several of the 204 monthly musings
Bent Creek - Acorn, Leaf
JBW Designs - Holly Noel

I think this list will keep me going for awhile, lol. I've also been making a "wish list" of supplies, and some more patterns (!!!!) that I'd like to place an order for before the end of the year and my "cross stitch stash diet" starts on the 1st January.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...