Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm a bad blogger!

It seems ages since I last blogged and I keep thinking to myself, I must blog about that, only to completely forget all about it!! so what have I been up too lately? Glenn and I have just had a weekend away with our business partners, the staff at the joinery factory and their wives or girlfriends to Taupo for an end of the year get together. There were 11 of us in total and we stayed at one of the guy's parent's holiday house. We left Friday afternoon and arrived home Sunday night. It was a great weekend, lots of laughs, and food and drink too!! I had arranged to have Monday off work which was just as well as I had so much to catch up with, especially after being away last weekend as well.

stitchingwise I'm nearly there with my Xmas gift stitching - I've finished several small things recently, which I can't mention incase someone might be reading this(lol), and tonight I started a L*K, Never a Day without Chocolate, which is for my cousin D who works at a chocolate house. The SB scissor fob is done, just needs to be made up which I'll wait to do during my Christmas holidays. I also have the SB needleroll nearly done too.

looking ahead over the next week its going to get pretty hectic - we're got one 30th birthday to go to, another friend's birthday barbeque, my last cross stitch group get together of the year, two Christmas parties, and one Christmas dinner. Whew! The good thing is that this time in two weeks I'll be on holiday for four whole weeks - wahooo! can't wait!

I hope to get the Christmas tree and decorations out sometime this week too, will have to see if my cousin K would like to help me again. Its a bit of a tradition that she helps me put out the Christmas decoartions - started when she was 4 years old and now she is 11.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...