Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week


Hand-dyed fabrics - love 'em or hate 'em? If you love them, what kind/colours do you have?

Love'em for sure, especially Kiwi Illusions by Countrystitch. I have a few different ones in my fabric drawer, mostly pieces of Belfast or 32ct Lugana. My favourite colours are the subtle ones like Toi Toi or Merino. I also have a few of Sugar Maple fabrics, thanks to my great secret stitcher from the TW board, and my TW seasonal exchange partner from last year. Sometimes I open the drawer, pull them all out and think wow, what great colours, almost seems a shame to use them, lol. that must sound strange!!

going back to Countrystitch - Debbie, the owner, is a member of a NZ stitching group I belong to and one time when we had a gtg, I was able to take a peek into her 2nd's box, which I know alot of stitchers around the world would love to do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...