I came across this on a blogs I was reading this morning, http://moiraslittleworld.blogspot.com/
and thought it would be interesting to do too:
1) If you could move and build a house anywhere, where would it be? Definately by the beach somewhere
2) What’s your favorite article of clothing? My indigo blue jean jacket
3) What’s the last CD you bought? Celtic Circle 3
4) What time do you wake up in the morning? Between 6.00-6.30am.
5) What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Definately the jug to make my coffee.
6) If you could play an instrument, what would it be? maybe the piano
7) Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? Sports car.
8) Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.
9) What is your favorite children’s book? The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe
10) What is your favorite season? Spring.
11) If you could have one super power, what would it be? to fly
12) If you have a tattoo, what is it? no tattoo
13) Can you juggle? No.
14) Is there one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? maybe a friend from university I've lost contact with.
15) What is in the trunk of your car? nothing
16) Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi.
17) What is your first name? Katrina
18) Were you named after anyone? My Dad chose my name and at the time there was a girl living down the street named Katrina
19) Do you wish on stars? sometimes
20) When did you last cry? last week watching a sad movie on tv
21) Do you like your handwriting? Yes
22) What is your favorite lunch meat? chicken
23) What is your birth date? 9th April.
24) What is your most embarrassing CD? not sure.
25) If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes, I'd like to think so
26) Are you a daredevil? no, definately not
27) Do looks matter? No, I don't think so
28) How do you release anger? I go out for a walk, do some housework or something to get my mind off what I'm angry about
29) Where is your second home? My parents
30) Do you trust others easily? Yes
31) What was your favorite toy as a child? had several dolls, but I loved my "Annie" doll (from the film Annie)
32) What class in high school was totally useless? Statistics and Calculus
33) Do you have a journal? no, but have recently started this blog.
34) Do you use sarcasm a lot? No
35) What are your nicknames? Trina or Trin
36) Would you bungee jump? No way!
37) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
38) Do you think that you are strong? Yes.
39) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? hokey pokey
40) Pen or pencil? Pen
41) Shoe size? 7 1/2.
42) Red or pink? both
43) What is your least favorite thing about yourself? maybe too organised and like things just perfect
44) Who do you miss most? My grandad who passed away just over three years ago.
45) What color pants are you wearing? black 3/4 length
46) What are you listening to right now? the radio
47) What was the last thing you ate? a piece of choc apricot slice that a co-worker made for morning tea
48) If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
49) What is the weather like right now? sunny and its going to get hot today
50) Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My Mum who rang before I left for work
51) What is your favorite drink? Lemon, Lime and Bitters
52) Favorite sports? netball, tennis, rugby
53) Would you rather sing or dance in public? dance
54) Do you wear contacts? No.
55) Pet peeve? dishonest people
56) Goal in life? To be successful in my career, have a family and support my partner
57) Last movie you watched? Phonebox
58) Favorite day of the year? Christmas day.
59) Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
60) Summer or winter? Summer.
61) Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
62) Mountains or the beach? The beach.
63) What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate eclairs
64) Living arrangements? Own home with fiance and our cat
65) What books are you reading? nearly finished The Wise Woman by Philippa Gregory.
66) What’s on your mouse pad? nothing, plain blue
67) What did you watch last night on tv? Coronation St and two British tv programmes
68) Favorite smells? citrus,
69) Do you believe in evolution or creation? Evolution.
70) What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? Fiji in the pacific, or Australia, the same distance away from New Zealand