Monday, May 22, 2023

Lately

Hi friends, just a small update today before another week passes by! The weeks seem to be zipping by so quickly right now. 

My work has been rather busy lately as we are getting ready for a big move to a new premises. After being based at the same place for over 25 years, we are on the move soon to a bigger premises and this ticks all the boxes for our service - right in town, accessibility, more space and lots of parking.  We are fortunate that we have lots of people volunteering to help us with the move and clean up at the old place but it's still lots of work and I'll be very relieved once we have unpacked and set up everything in a few weeks time.

Stitching wise, I'm working away on a couple of things right now, newer starts including this cute design. First part done. I only work on this on the weekends and sometimes don't even pick it up but its such a fun project.


I'm also continuing to pull out older projects from last year or longer to get finished. 

This recent finish, made into a small thread bag, is Needle and Flax by Teresa Kogut. 


The zipper pull charm was included in a gift from my friend Elizabeth. 



I had a wonderful time last Saturday catching up with my dear stitching friends - it's been quite awhile since our last catch up. We had a fab time, chatting away, sharing belated birthday gifts, showing previous finishes and new things, lots of laughs and a delicious lunch together.  I was able to start a new ornament project, 2023's Santa by Prairie Schooler.  

I'll finish today with this cute photo of Hannah and Diesel, we love our good boy so much.  Lately he's been enjoying lots of walks by the river through the mud and puddles - have to say, I enjoy them too, even in the rain!


See you soon xx

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Wonderful stitching like always. Hope the move goes well.
Great photo of your loved ones so cute .
Yes these weeks are going way to fast.
Have a happy week hugs June.

Marilyn said...

North Pole is too cute!
Great pic of Hannah & Diesel, he's so handsome.
Marilyn

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Love your WIP - this is so pretty...I love this one.

Love your Cute Bag and the finish that you made for your bag....this is so pretty.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Linda K, Buttercup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...