Friday, May 20, 2022

This week's Stitching Round Up

This year, for the first time in quite a few years, I decided not to participate in Stitchmaynia, but instead, focus on getting some good progress made on a few of my already started projects. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have already seen these progress pics.

Lois Stocking by Shepherds Bush- I don't think I've stitched on this since last winter!  I'd better get a move on with it as I have plans to stitch another two stocking designs this year.


I've now almost finished the 2021 Christmas stitch along by the Tiny Modernist, this has been a fun project to stitch.



Back at the start of May I did start a new sampler, This is the Day by Plum Street Samplers. I just love the colours in this design.  I'm using most of the recommended threads and some cream linen.



A little parcel arrived during the week - these are the mini scissors by Cohana. I'd been on the lookout for these for quite some time so when I came across a NZ stockist, I couldn't add them to the shopping cart quick enough!

We've had some very mild and sunny weather here this week but it looks like wind and rain are coming for the weekend.  I've got lots of gardening jobs to do but they may have to wait for another weekend. Glenn has started work on our second bathroom, we're replacing the ceiling, shower and toilet, and also, he has been remodeling the cupboard in the hallway where our hot water cylinder used to be as we've recently switched over to gas. It's going to be wonderful to have additional storage shelves.  Another home project in future weeks is replacing our existing fire place and relocating the new one to another part of our lounge.  I'll share some update pics next week.

Have a fun weekend - see you soon xx

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Great progress on your pretty projects.
Love those tiny scissors!
Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...