Monday, January 24, 2022

A New Start

 You can can call me crazy, but over the first week of my summer break I started six new stitching projects!  Mostly Christmas designs but a few others too and all of there are projects that I'd been wanting to stitch either for ages or newly released charts. 

Of these, my Christmas Day start was this super lovely chart by Blackbird Designs, Merry Christmas.


I'm stitching this on 36 count vintage mocha linen with most of the recommended threads, two strands over two threads.






This became my holiday project so I'm almost finished with only a small part of the border to go.  Such a lovely project to work on.

See you soon xx



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

6 new projects😳🥴🙈. Yes you are crazy, but never mind, just enjoy every minute working on what I know will be gorgeous projects. I just love the one you are showing here, the colours are just lovely.

Happy Stitching my friend

Julie said...

That is absolutely beautiful Katrina ... just adore the threads & linen you are stitching it on. ❤

butterfly said...

Love your new start , you are well into it .
Looks beautiful.

Marilyn said...

Great job!
This is so pretty.
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

This is a pretty project. I love the colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...