Wednesday, March 31, 2021

On the go

Today's post is a round up of other projects I've also had on the go during March.

My To Do List has been in my stitching basket for ages, and I just love this saying. When this is finished, I'm going to display it on a wall in my work office. The fabric I'm using is 32 count Smokey Pearl Belfast. 

A new start for #santasundayxs, Berries in Bloom, a free chart by Cathy from Hands on Design.


More dish cloth knitting, February's pattern from the Kitchen Shop. If you sign up to receive the newsletter, a dishcloth pattern will be emailed to you every month throughout 2021.


I'm still working on Merry Old Soul for #merrymondayxs.

The clips holding my extra fabric were given to me by a friend the other day, they are magnetic cable clips. Isn't this a great idea, I've ordered some more. 

Last night I started another new project, I've never had so many stitching projects on the go!  I'll share an update about this when I've done a decent amount of stitching on it lol.

See you soon x

 

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Great post of your stitching , you have some wonderful designs on the go.
Enjoy every day this Easter.

Marilyn said...

Great projects.
Gotta love that Santa!
Marilyn

Mylene said...

Lovely projects you are working on.

Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...