Thursday, January 28, 2021

Cosy Stripe Blanket

Started way back in June 2018, the Cosy Stripe blanket was finally finished before Christmas, just in time to give it to my Mum. Not that a blanket is needed here during summer, ha ha. My Mum was absolutely thrilled with it, she couldn't believe that I'd made it for her.  

This is the third crochet blanket I've made by Lucy from Attic 24, and once again, I totally enjoyed this. The colours are so pretty, made me very happy every time I worked on it.




 


I asked Hannah to pick out the border colours, and we also picked out the Meadow green for the edging as it's one of my Mum's favourite colours.  

 I purchased the Stylecraft yarn kit from the Wool Warehouse in the UK, the yarn is so soft and squishy.

See you soon xx

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the Blanket your mom must have been so happy with it .
It's beautiful.
Have a good day.

linda said...

It's beautiful no wonder your Mum loved it.

Marilyn said...

It's so colorful & beautiful!
Marilyn

Kay said...

I really like these colours, no wonder your mum was so happy. No matter how much I try I just can't fathom crochet, my brain seems to have melt down when I try. I do have a lovely blanket which I bought from a craft shop that sits over my knees on a cold night, I seem to be turning into an old lady!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Those colours are lovely. That blanket is on my 'to do' list and has been for a while.

Vee said...

What a gorgeous blanket! Greetings from frigid Ottawa where a blanket like that would be so cozy today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...