Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Christmas Ornament finishing

My little pile of stitched ornaments has finally received some attention. These have been stitched throughout the year, mostly over our winter months, Sundays (santasundayxs) and Mondays (merrymondayxs), which are stitch alongs on Instagram.

Cool Yule by Hands on Designs - I used the recommended DMC threads on black 32 count belfast linen.


Chicken Joy, a free design by Priscilla and Chelsea, Stitching with the Housewives, I also used black belfast linen with most of the recommended threads.


Warm Wishes is a design by Lizzie Kate from Tiny Tidings XVIII, stitched on cream linen using recommended threads.


Be Jolly is by Hands on Designs and is from the Chalkboard Ornaments - Christmas Collection Part 1, stitched on 32 count black belfast linen.



Be Jolly by Pine Mountain Designs I stitched on 32 count vintage mocha belfast linen using the recommended threads.



 There are still several more to finish, which I'm working on right now.  

See you soon x

9 comments:

loulee said...

Lovely ornies and such neat finishing too.

Kay said...

The reindeer is just adorable. You must have an amazing selection to get out and use every year. x

Gabi said...

Very nice. Like them all.
Greetings from the other side of the world

Marilyn said...

These are all so cute.
Marilyn

linda said...

I love these so neat and perfect.:)

butterfly said...

Wonderful stitching and fab finishing .
Have a fun week.

Tammy said...

Aw, these are super cute! I need to get better at finishing stuff like this!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are all lovely finishes, Katrina. I have a stack of stitched designs but they need to be finally finished as ornaments. I'll need to hurry up if I am going to gift any of them this year.

Jennifer said...

Great progress with your finishing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...