Friday, July 31, 2020

Mistletoe Lane Mystery SAL

When it was announced there was going to be a mystery stitchalong held throughout Jolly July by the Fat Quarter Shop, I couldn't resist signing up.

For the Mistletoe Lane project, I'm using some grey Belfast linen I found in my stash and the recommended DMCs.

Here's Part 1:


Last night I finished Part 2:


I've now started Part 3, so I'm a bit behind as the final part gets released this Friday.  It's been a really fun project to stitch.

See you soon x

7 comments:

senarah said...

I'm looking forward to starting the last part today. This completes the first Christmas project this year.
Greetings from Germany
Sonja

butterfly said...

Well done looks wonderful ,
Enjoy your weekend.

Irene said...

bellissimo, mi piace la scelta del lino

linda said...

It's looking lovely, I bet you can't wait to see the next bit.

Marilyn said...

This is going to be so cute!
Marilyn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

This is a nice mystery project and not too large which (in my view) makes it more likely that I would complete it.

Robin said...

You have stitching some cute Christmas themed projects. Looking forward to seeing the finish on the mystery piece.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...