Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Peppermint Pals

Peppermint Pals, a design by Brenda Gervais With Thy Needle and Thread, has been my #merrymondayxs project for the last few weeks.




I stitched the design on 32 count vintage blue whisper belfast linen using most of the recommended threads. The fabric is a lot bluer than the photos are showing.

It's not long now until I can get some Jolly July stitching started.  Jolly July is a festive stitch along throughout July started last year by Kimberly from the Fat Quarter Shop and Priscilla and Chelsea of Stitching with the Housewives. You can read more about it here.  I've already picked out several ornaments and other festive patterns, just need to spend some time sorting fabric and threads. In the meantime, I'm trying to get a few Stitchmaynia projects finished, so far so good!

See you soon xx

11 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable! And I love the whisper of color on the linen.

The Primitive Moon said...

Piękny jest ten projekt a haft bardzo mi sie podoba, nie mogę się doczekać,kiedy sama zacznę go szyć.

Marilyn said...

So cute.
Love that Snowman basket!
Marilyn

linda said...

How lovely it's so cute!

moosecraft said...

Such a cute piece...and you did a fine job of stitching it up! :-)

Lete said...

Very, very nice, and I love the snowman basket! :)

butterfly said...

I love this cute snowman .
Look how sweet he is.
Thanks for sharing .

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Another great finish.

Anna van Schurman said...

Sooooo cute!

Jennifer said...

That’s a great finish! I am thinking about joining in for Jolly July, but focused on FFOs of the many holiday items that I’ve stitched!

ricketyjo said...

Awww! This is really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...