Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Two Finishes

 I had my first session of 2020 at my sewing machine last week and finished some left over stitching from the end of last year.

For You by Plum Street Samplers, this is so cute and I really must stitch a few more of the Christmas designs by Paulette.


Finished with some chenille trim by Lady Dot Creates, colour "Vintage"


Last year's Prairie Schooler Santa, such a lovely design.



I made a cord out of DMC 221 thread for the edging.


See you soon xx

8 comments:

Kelly Tadlock said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing! Love the chenille!

Jo said...

That is a very clever edging - it sets it off beautifully. Jo xx

butterfly said...


Love your finishes on your great stitching .

Kay said...

Your finishes are just lovely and always look so professional. I think this Prairie Schooler Santa is my favourite from over the years. x

Marilyn said...

Both so pretty.
Marilyn

loulee said...

Two very lovely finishes.

Kate said...

I like both of these and your finishing is beautiful!

P.J. said...

Your finished are lovely! Inspires me for a pillow project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...