Friday, January 24, 2020

Christmas Wishes Finish

One of my last Christmas stitching finishes at the end of last year was this pretty design by Little Dove Cross Stitch Designs, Christmas Wishes.

I purchased the chart via the website, I love being able to buy PDF charts.  I started this way back in September and divided it into sections which I aimed to stitch each week.

I used all the recommended threads and my fabric was 28 count China Pearl Jobelan, a very pale blue grey colour.







Little Dove Designs can be found here.

See you soon xx


5 comments:

Kay said...

That is a sweet designs and not a company I am familiar with. You will be able to get this finished and all ready by next Christmas. x

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching , I love her designs .
Have a happy day.

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful Winter finish.
Marilyn

Bethan said...

That is gorgeous. Thanks for the link to the designer x

Robin said...

Thanks for the link to Little Dove. After seeing your work I had to check them out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...