Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Our Community Tree & a new project

Earlier this week our community Christmas tree was installed. Hannah and I checked it out on our way to work and school yesterday morning.

Isn't it fabulous! This was put together by one of the local arts and crafts clubs. Merry Stitchmas!







I've been waiting and waiting to start my next project and I finally did last night. I finished the very last Christmas ornament for 2019 on Tuesday - they are finally done and dusted for another year. I haven't made a final tally but I think there's about 20 on the list. These are always for family, friends and other special people I know. Next year's list already has some ideas on it!

So my next project is going to be Jack Frost's Tree Farm series by Little House Needleworks.


I'm using 36 count fabric as I'm planning to stitch all the designs together, and most of the recommended threads with a few DMC substitutes.


I'm looking forward to starting a few other new things over the summer holidays, as well as finish a couple of Wips.

See you soon and as always, thank you so much for stopping by xxx

4 comments:

Kay said...

This tree is amazing, I wonder what will happen to it all afterwards. Your new floss and fabric look great together, I always love the excitement of starting a new project. x

butterfly said...

What a wonderful tree amazing.
Your new stitching will be wonderful.

Marilyn said...

That tree is awesome!
Looks like a great project to start.
Marilyn

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

That tree is wonderful!!! Waipukurau will be world famous for that tree. And your stitching is beautiful as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...