Monday, May 20, 2019

Last Week's Stitchmaynia

For my second week of Stitchmaynia, I worked on several new projects as well as adding a few stitches to my Wips.  Over a couple of nights I also made some progress on the Cosy Stripe crochet blanket, Hannah's socks and the baby blanket I started a few months ago.

So first up, newly started Merry & Bright by Country Cottage Needleworks :



A few more stitches on Birds and the Bees:


Working on the border of Merrily Merrily We Welcome Spring:


New start for #merrymondayxs, Be Merry snippet by Lizzie Kate


O Tannebaum by Pineberry Lane for #santasundayxs


I had a quiet Sunday afternoon at home in front of the fire catching up on some of my fav TV shows from during the week so I decided to start The Stitching Bee by Little House Needleworks.

This is the latest club kit from the Silver Needle's Friends Stitching circle. Isn't the needle minder gorgeous?




See you soon xx

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Wonderful stitching ,love the bee .

Kay said...

They all look good but I especially love the Stitching Bee. x

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Gosh, you have been busy. Love them all!

Maggie said...

Lots of lovely projects there. I've seen quite a lot of people taking part in stitchmaynia this year, I don't think my brain would cope with so many projects, but I do enjoy seeing everyone's progress :-)

Marilyn said...

Great choices.
That bee is beautiful!
Marilyn

Ismail Islam said...

great work, love it

https://joybd.com/

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely selection of stitching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...