Friday, May 03, 2019

Easter Stitching Finishes

Every year I like to stitch a few Easter designs to add to my collection and I also stitch something for my friend Kath as well.

This year I gave Kath this sweet little Prairie Schooler bunny pillow. The chart for this bunny is from the April chart.


The trim is by Lady Dot Creates and is Ballerina, so pretty.


I also sent Kath a few extras:


Another cute little design I finished is this one:

Egg Hunt by Lizzie Kate, I used my own choice of colours for this design



I have one more Easter wip to finish and then only a few hours of stitching left on the Cross Stitch Nation, both of which I'm planning to get done this weekend as then I'd really like to get my Stitch Maynia 2019 underway!  This will be my first year participating and I have a mixture of new starts and some wips planned.  Watch this space!

See you soon xxx

4 comments:

gracie said...

Beautiful stitching. It will be a wonderful gift.

Marilyn said...

All of your finishes are so pretty.
Gotta love that little Bunny!
Marilyn

Merilde said...

Beautiful stitching and such creative finishing! Love the bunny.

MartinaM said...

Your Easter motives are really cute. I like the little bunny as well as the little basket. And with the buttons it's a great idea. Have fun with the maynia
Martina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...