Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Special Gifts - Received and Given

I had intended the share these photos of the lovely craft gifts I received for Christmas and also, a couple of stitched finishes before my holidays ended so back tracking a bit today.

From me to me!!! A few charts from my wish list and another Stitch Dot to add to the collection :


Goodies from wonderful friends :







For Kath, I stitched this lovely friendship design by Plum Street Samplers :


Another Plum Street Samplers design stitched for my friend Elizabeth and made into a project bag - I nearly kept this myself!!



See you soon xx

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Another lovely post , lovely gifts and goodies.

Marilyn said...

Great gifts, given & received!
Marilyn

shirley flavell said...

All look lovely and some fun ahead of you Katrina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...