Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Catching up with Friends & Shepherd's Bush Ornament

My dear friend Kath celebrated her birthday on Friday so Clare and I arranged to meet up with Kath in Hastings for a catch up.

While Clare was lunching with her family, Kath and I decided to have lunch at the Serendipity Cafe, especially so we could have one of their custard squares. It was divine!





Later we met back up with Clare at one of our favourite fabric shops, Delbrook Quilt Company, for bit of a browse. Clare recently finished this gorgeous banner, isn't it just lovely.


I so enjoy spending time with these wonderful friends of mine xx


I always give Kath her Christmas ornament on her birthday and this year I chose to stitch Up on the House Top by Shepherd's Bush. This little pattern came out in 2016.


See you soon xx

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks like a great time with great friends.
Love that S Bush ornament, so cute.
Marilyn

Andrea said...

So pleased you all had a good time. Lovely ornament.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

What a beautiful ornament to make for your friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...