Friday, December 15, 2017

Santa's friend

Some of the ornaments I have stitched on this year have started arriving at their destinations, near and far.  Most years I stitch ornaments all year around so I have a little collection to gift to my family and friends in December but this year for some reason or another, mostly extensive house renovations!!, a lot of these were only stitched in the last few weeks. I'll try and be more organised next year!

Anyways, over the next week I'll be sharing some of my 2017 ornaments.

You may have seen the sweet Lizzie Kate ornament I recently received from Andrea in the UK, well, here is the ornament I sent to Andrea.

This is Santa's Friend by the Snowflower Diaries from the 2016 Just Cross Stitch ornaments magazine. I stitched this on 40 count linen using the recommended threads. 


For the trim I chose some Lady Dot Creations chenille in Sizzle. This trim has become my favourite to use and I have used several colours this year. I purchased several colours and styles from Crazy Annie's.

See you soon xx

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh this is adorable Katrina!

Kay said...

This is beautiful, I love the red finishing too. x

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Marilyn

Mary said...

This is so sweet, love the chenille trim. Mary

Andrea said...

My newest ornament is fabulous. Thank you Katrina. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...