Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Apple Blossom Socks

This weekend we celebrated my lovely Mum's 65th birthday with a family dinner Friday evening.
Delicious food, great company and lots of laughs, it was a fun evening at one of our favourite local restaurants. 









When I spotted this gorgeous lime green yarn on Circus Tonic Handmade's Etsy site a few months ago I thought it would be just perfect to knit some socks for Mum, as it's her favourite colour. 


Details: Apple Blossom Socks by Helen Stewart, Curious Handmade
Yarn: Vista - Circus Tonic Handmade,
Needle size: 2.5mm
Size: Medium

These socks were a pleasure to knit, the merino yarn is so soft and just slides over the needles so well.

See you soon xx


4 comments:

Maggee said...

Well, starting the post with a delightful dessert sure was fun! Yummmm... made my tummy grumble! It looks like you had a wonderful gathering for your Mom's birthday. And I bet she loved the socks you made for her--you are getting very good at knitting socks of all types! Hugs!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty socks.
Looks like your Mom had a great B-Day.
Marilyn

Jo said...

Happy birthday to your mum. The socks are fabulous, such a gorgeous colour and I like the pattern too.

Deb said...

Katrina it looks like you had a lovely evening with family. Your Mum's socks are great and I love the colour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...