Thursday, March 30, 2017

First Ornament for 2017

Having been a bit burnt out by Christmas stitching late last year, and also busy with a few knitting and crochet projects, I'm off to a slow start with this year's Christmas ornaments. 

This little Santa ornament was my favourite from last year's Just Cross Stitch ornaments magazine.


Sunflower Santa by the Sunflower Seed
32 count natural linen with the recommended threads

In this pic you can my choices for the backing fabric and trim.


This ornament is going to be for one of my aunties,whom has grown sunflowers for many years.

See you soon x

8 comments:

shirley flavell said...

Oh I like your ornament, it's beautiful.I see your finished projects and get enthused .

Marilyn said...

So cute, and the trim and fabric are perfect.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

He is adorable! And a perfect choice for that Auntie. :)

Bethan said...

I can see why you like him - I find his beard particularly amazing! x

Jennifer said...

Love your Santa! I don't remember seeing this one in the magazine...I will have to go back and look for it!

Sally said...

He is so sweet and you've finished him so perfectly.

Unknown said...

I love Santa's beard too. Very clever. And a lovely ornament overall. You'll auntie will love it. x

Andrea said...

Wonderful ornament. I think I have to stitch one for myself as I gifted the one I had stitched last Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...