Saturday, June 11, 2016

Winter Reading

Here's my current stack of library books to make my way through over the next few weeks.

I loved the latest book by Nicky Pellegrino, Under Italian Skies, another wonderful read by the NZ author, which transports you to a small town in Italy.



I have been reading Fall of Giants on my Kindle on and off again all year but I'm nearing the end of the 1000 pages! This book follows the lives of several families in the lead up to the first World War and the aftermath.


Fall of Giants (The Century Trilogy, #1)

One of my favourite books so far this year has been The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley. This is the first book in a seven book series, each story focusing on one of the daughters adopted by a mysterious billionaire. This book has two story lines set in Rio de Janerio and Paris eighty years apart. 
22609358

Another recent read, Memory Man by David Baldacci, is action packed and once I started I couldn't put it down. I'm looking forward to the next in the series of this one.

Enjoyed any good books lately?

1 comment:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I want to read Fall of the Giants and I also want to read the latest book of David Baldacci. Enjoy your Library Books...I love going to my Library and checking out books. I am currently reading "Different Seasons" by Stephen King. I am enjoying this book so far.

Happy Reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...