Thursday, April 28, 2016

Special Gifts

I received some wonderful gifts from my stitching friends earlier in the month.

From Kath:



I couldn't believe it when I opened the parcel to see this little pillow as I had only just a few days earlier got my pattern, threads and fabric out to stitch the same design!!

Kath has also ordered the new Gail Pan Christmas Stitchery book for me - so looking forward to this arriving.


From Wendy, two little pieces to add to my Blue and White china collection


I also received these lovely goodies from Clare - a new needle roll to add to my collection, such a pretty design. The little knitted piece is actually a magnet, how cool.


I also received this little handmade heart from my friend Elizabeth.


Thanks again my lovely friends xx

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Happy belated birthday. And enjoy all the lovely gifts that you received.

Marilyn said...

What great gifts you've received.
Love the sewing machine fabric!
May I ask whose design the pillow is?
Thanks.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

You are well loved! :D I think that little knitted magnet is adorable.

sigisart said...

Happy birthday, dear Katrina,
lovely gifts you recieved from your friends!!!
Have a good time and many hugs
sigisart

Andrea said...

Wonderful gifts. Happy Birthday!

karin said...

Hi Katrina,
Happy Belated birthday!
please can I also know whose design this is?
Very cute!!!

Karin :)
in NY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...