Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Patchwork Pinkeep

Last weekend I spent an enjoyable few hours at my sewing machine, it's been awhile!  Hubby was away on a fishing trip at the top of the South Island and Hannah had gone for a sleepover at Granny & Pop's.  I have several finished pieces from earlier this year sitting in a pile to do something with so I will try and remedy that over the next few weeks.

Patchwork Pinkeep, a design by Blackbird Designs, was the first project received last year in the Friends Stitching Circle run by the Silver Needle shop in the US.



Made into a small pillow, I attached some jute ric rac around the edges.


Back soon with some more finishing!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Stunning Katrina. I just love the colours

Marilyn said...

Cute finish!
Marilyn

karin said...

Love it!!! Came out so pretty!!!

Karin :)
in NY

Lois said...

A lovely finish!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Super cute finish, Katrina! What a great way to use your quiet time. Can't wait to see what else is in your finishing pile!

sigisart said...

Dear Katrina,
a really lovely finish!
Hugs
sigisart

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Very darling finish! :)

... said...

It's beautiful. I am in love with the jute ric rac.

Andrea said...

A wonderful finish. A little bit different with the jute ric-rac.

stitcherw said...

Fun pillow finish, the jute trim is perfect for it. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your rafting adventure, wow you're brave. Looking at that rougher water don't think I'd ever try it, although the calmer parts I think would be fun to try.
Sue

Jan said...

Would you be interested in sharing or selling just the chart for this design?
Thanks
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...