Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Recent Reads





Looking back at the books I've read since my last book post there were 9 in total! A real mixture of stories ranging from crime and thriller to romance and a bit of mystery. Several were read during my summer holiday break, I love to wake early and read before DH and Hannah surface!

Currently I'm reading the Taming of the Queen by Phillipa Gregory and I'm about half way through Fall of Giants by Ken Follet on my Kindle.

Hannah has also read quite a few books over the summer months, as she completed the annual summer reading programme through our local library. At present we're reading together one of my childhood favourites, Charlotte's Web.


What have you been reading lately?

3 comments:

Maggee said...

Charlotte's Web is a family favorite (still)! I cannot say I have read one book this year... my life is too fractured. Yet I continue to buy them and stack them on my bookcase shelves! Ack!

Mylene said...

Thanks for sharing your reads, i am going to look up a few of the authors you stated and sure always love one of Nora Roberts.

Julie said...

What did you think of the new Nora Roberts? I still remember Charlotte's Web from my school days. Library holiday reading programmes are such a good way for children to keep their reading skills up to scratch in a fun way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...