Tuesday, December 01, 2015

December is Here

I can hardly believe that December is now here! We had one very excited little girl at our house this morning when she discovered her Advent calendar had been "delivered" over night, hee hee.

I've been sewing and sewing whenever I possibly can and although I can't share some of my finished items just now, here are several more ornaments that have been added to the gift box.  I have a couple more to share and that's it, I'm all done for 2015!! So very pleased with my tally this year and I have had a lot of fun picking out designs to stitch for my family and friends.

This little Shepherds Bush design has been on my to stitch list for ages, this is from one of the Just Cross Stitch Ornament magazines.


Oh Christmas Tree by Little House Needleworks




Gardening Santa by Primitive Acorns



This lovely chart can be purchased from here, from  an Italian Designer Teresa Murgida.

And another of the 2015 collection by Country Cottage Needleworks.



I look forward to share a bit more of my Christmas crafting over the next few weeks!


12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They are all so nice Katrina, but I think my favourite is Oh Christmas tree. Looking forward to switching on our christmas lights tonight

Justine said...

Beautiful ornaments, and finished perfectly!

Marilyn said...

Your ornaments are all so very pretty.
Great job.
Marilyn

Maggie said...

Lovely stitching and finishing :-)

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching and finishing. Such pretty designs too.

Le crocette di Mariuccia said...

Very nice stitching! I love it. :)Mariuccia

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh Katrina! All are beautiful!!

Brigitte said...

All these ornaments are so beautiful. And very creative finishing ideas.

Maggee said...

Some new pretties! Nicely done, as always! Congrats on being done for the year! I am jealous!! Ha!!

Mylene said...

lovely stitching and all beautifully finished!

Kimberley said...

these are very sweet. Fabulous job!

♥ Nia said...

All so pretty! The last one is really sweet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...