Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finally Finished: Gail Pan Designs projects

This week I have completed the last of my handmade gifts, asides from stitching on a button or two. Boy does that feel good!  Over the next few posts I'll show *some* of these, wink wink!!

Some little pillows for using a Gail Pan Designs freebie card received with an online order earlier this year.


The pincushion is from Gail's Simply Christmas 2014 book.



I can't wait to make more of the projects in this book.

See you soon x

8 comments:

Gail said...

they look great!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous

gracie said...

love them!

Thoeria said...

Great going! They look lovely!

Julie said...

These all look great - you have been so busy with all your stitching lately.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Its beautiful Katrina...you inspire me SO MUCH with this embroidery...

Carol said...

They are all so pretty, Katrina!

Andrea said...

Beautiful projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...