Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lately

I have been working on lots of secret gift making and presents for my work friends lately - the end is in sight! I'm looking forward to getting back into stitching some non Christmasy projects, or even put a stitch or two into Yuletide Welcome by Plum Street Samplers, which has been sitting in my basket untouched for a few months now :)

I found the pattern for this little red work stitchery via Pinterest some time ago, I'm not sure of the designer. There's something very relaxing about this red stitching, I'm quite addicted to it!


Most weekends I try and get some lunch box baking done and recently made some Divine Lemon Squares, it is divine too, lol.  Recipe found here.


Another batch of blueberry and chocolate chip muffins which always go down well with DH and Hannah. I wrap these individually and pop into the freezer.



Hannah has had her first swim of the season!  Too chilly for me though!


We've been doing some Christmas crafting together, making reindeer ornaments for her little friend's at day care and her cousins.


I love getting all the recipe and craft magazines at this time of the year - even though I've got plenty from previous years, I just can't resist them, lol.


 It was our local A & P show last weekend but due to horrendous wind a lot of the events were cancelled and stalls packed up. We were able to get along for an hour or so, just enough time for Hannah to have a ride on the merry go round and have a turn on the Clowns.


See you soon x

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That stitchery is gorgeous. It reminds of Gail Pan's style. Lovely yo see Hannah crafting. I am in the process of hand sewing the cord on our cross stitch stockings, so far going well.

Scrap said...

very nice job !

have a great day

Thoeria said...

Beautiful stitchery! Miss Hannah looks like a little mermaid in the pool :) I know my little ones have also been swimming but it's still not hot enough for me!

gracie said...

Love the magazines too! Wonderful projects you and Hannah are working on. She sure looks like she enjoyed the swim lesson.

Von said...

What fun to craft with your daughter! I've had a couple of crafting afternoons with my granddaughter this fall and had so much fun. That reindeer project looks like something Ilse would enjoy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...