Monday, September 22, 2014

Jingle all the way


Jingle all the way
design by the Scarlett House 
stitched on 32 ct Scuppernong linen by WDW
threads own choice


I have stitched quite a few Christmas ornaments and other little projects this year but they have just been sitting in a little pile waiting for me to find some time for some finishing. This past Friday afternoon I spent with a friend working on our crafty projects and I was able to get the sewing machine out.  This is the first from my Friday finishing session, made into a pillow with a ric rac and beaded edging.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very nice Katrina. I am liking the ricrac/bead finish😊

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cushion, beautiful photo too.

Anna Zont said...

Cushion is very nice! I am also going to stich it )))

Emma/Itzy said...

So pretty :)

Vickie said...

Great job Katrina! You really finished that well. =)

senarah said...

It's wonderful !

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely, I've added that chart to my wish list.

Andrea said...

Your finishing is beautiful.Love the design, don't know why as it is quite simple but it's on my wishlist.

Sally said...

A beautiful finish Katrina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...